Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: 50/50 Raffle
50/50 Raffle
Mar 21 2008, 3:00 pm
By: Moose  

Mar 21 2008, 3:00 pm Moose Post #1

Armor: 90.50%

Does anyone care about the 50/50 Raffle these days? Otherwise I might just take it down and code something else. ;o
I solved this problem. The 50/50 is not going anywhere.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 25 2008, 9:03 pm by Mini Moose 2707.




Mar 21 2008, 4:05 pm Forsaken Archer Post #2



Just fix jackpot to 15 so it doesn't give an outrageous profit and it can stay up without worries.



None.

Mar 21 2008, 4:31 pm Centreri Post #3

Relatively ancient and inactive

Well, it's only profitable if there's less then five people going for it. It would be completely useless if you change it to 15. Put it up, since it's already coded, and THEN code something else :P.



None.

Mar 21 2008, 4:44 pm Forsaken Archer Post #4



As more members buy into it, split the profits between 2 or 3 people



None.

Mar 21 2008, 4:47 pm Moose Post #5

Armor: 90.50%

That would work if people actually bought into it. :P




Mar 22 2008, 9:23 pm Moose Post #6

Armor: 90.50%

So nobody may have been playing it because I had it closed. Good to see everyone pointed that out.




Mar 22 2008, 10:29 pm Centreri Post #7

Relatively ancient and inactive

Err... Well, since you started a topic about it, I would have thought you would have checked :P. Oh, and my last post IMPLIED it.



None.

Mar 23 2008, 6:16 am DT_Battlekruser Post #8



Games are completely pointless as they steal your minerals :P



None.

Mar 23 2008, 7:11 am Minority Post #9



Not if you have magic box-fu ^^



None.

Mar 23 2008, 3:11 pm InsolubleFluff Post #10



I dont like magic boxes i want raffle but then again i dont like the raffle because in the like 100 times i've played i've won twice... which is hardly 50/50 ;o



None.

Mar 23 2008, 4:53 pm Moose Post #11

Armor: 90.50%

50/50 is where the money goes, not the odds. -_-




Mar 23 2008, 5:32 pm payne Post #12

:payne:

Mini Moose has hacked the 50/50! Pff! :><:



None.

Mar 25 2008, 10:13 am candle12345 Post #13



Shh, we can bribe him and get 1/3 each.
But seriously, if you expect us to use the raffle, STOP HACKING IT.

KKty ^^



None.

Mar 25 2008, 4:35 pm Moose Post #14

Armor: 90.50%

WTF, I'm not gonna buy a ticket this time. If I still win, then something is very wrong. :P




Mar 25 2008, 4:37 pm Zycorax Post #15

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

I will use it as soon as I actually get any minerals :}




Mar 25 2008, 5:31 pm MasterJohnny Post #16



Well...i could use more minerals :D



I am a Mathematician Computer Scientist Logic user Person who does not need to use AI

Mar 25 2008, 5:48 pm LoveLess Post #17

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Where does the other 50 of that 50/50 go... To Moose!



None.

Mar 25 2008, 8:29 pm payne Post #18

:payne:

Okay, if you do not buy a ticket, then, I'll buy one, but you better not win! If ever you win, I want all my minerals I spent in this since it exists! (Wich means 3x20 + this ticket = 80 MINERALS!)



None.

Mar 25 2008, 8:54 pm MadZombie Post #19



Why would you take it down regardless? i mean unless it wastes resources i wouldnt see a need to take it down even if no one uses it. Unless your picky of course :P.



None.

Mar 25 2008, 9:02 pm Moose Post #20

Armor: 90.50%

My reason for taking it down hasn't existed for several days now. I don't know why you're telling me that.
...




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, lifebot